You may have checked my other blog with 10 Scenario Based AKS Interview Questions. Those were straight forward questions which are easy to answer. Here are 8 more questions that need good understanding of various industries and better AKS knowledge.
I don’t have all the answers in my Azure Kubernetes Service posts. However, I’ll try to add posts with tutorials and explanations for the following questions.
- How would you set up an AKS cluster with multiple node pools, each with different machine types, to support different types of workloads and optimize costs for a company that runs a multi-tenant SaaS platform?
- How would you migrate an existing on-premises Kubernetes cluster running a financial services application to AKS, including the migration of stateful applications and data while ensuring compliance with industry regulations?
- How would you set up and configure an AKS cluster to support zero-downtime deployments and rollbacks for a microservices-based e-commerce application with high traffic and strict SLAs for a large retail company?
- How would you set up and configure an AKS cluster to support autoscaling based on real-time data processing for a company that runs a big data analytics platform?
- How would you set up and configure an AKS cluster to host a multi-region, multi-cloud Kubernetes cluster for a company that provides a gaming platform with high availability and low latency requirements?
- How would you configure a CI/CD pipeline for an AKS-based application using Azure DevOps and GitOps, in a way that ensures security, compliance, and auditability for a financial services company?
- How would you troubleshoot and resolve performance bottlenecks in an AKS-based application running on a large-scale, multi-tenant platform for a company that provides a SaaS service?
- How would you secure an AKS cluster, that is hosting a sensitive data and should meet compliance requirements, using Azure Policy, Azure Active Directory, Azure Network Security Groups and Azure Key Vault for a Healthcare company?